The entire world is facing an extremely unprecedented situation. The global coronavirus pandemic has affected human beings, businesses & communities. During this challenging time, we wanted to reach out & update you on how we are addressing the situation here at CEPTES.
First of all our thoughts & prayers are with those who are fighting against COVID 19. Our best wishes are with the millions of frontline healthcare workers around the globe who are selflessly & tirelessly. They are the real superheroes.
- Our topmost priority is the well-being & safety of our employees. All our 100+ employees are working from home by staying isolated.
- With regular communication among teams using various online mediums, we ensure that we stay at the top of our priorities without impacting our performance, availability, communication, and quality.
- We are also encouraging our teams to work with our clients closely through digital channels. We have canceled all our sales & support in-person meetings & turned them into virtual ones.
- Though we are fighting hard to come out of this pandemic, the entire CEPTES team is focused on customer success.
- We are now available around the clock for any customer queries and support to ensure business continuity.
- We have made some of our communication channels as well as phone numbers available for our customers for seamless collaboration during this undesired situation.
- We are in constant communication with all our partners in order to help them with all their queries.
Apart from this, we understand the value of social responsibility at this crunch moment. As a member of Pledge 1%, we are doing everything possible in order to help the unfortunate ones and support our community fight against COVID