Two days of learning adventure is approaching Namma Bengaluru and we can’t wait to be a part of the upcoming BLRDEVX TDX19GG on 13th & 14th of July. This is another Salesforce event full of learning, fun, connection and giving back with Salesforce Developers, Admin, Consultant, Technical Architect like you! There will be Awesome MVPs, Best Salesforce Community speakers and Local Community Rockstars who will be speaking on various sessions.
This will be a version of our TrailheaDX in Namma Bengaluru style and we will have exciting sessions where top Salesforce trailblazers & industry influencers will share their journey, knowledge, and experience. Some of the top sessions are;
- KEYNOTE Speaker: Tushar Mutreja, Global MD, Strategic Alliances, Salesforce
- 5 Formula to Create Most Reusable Lightning Web Component – Manish Choudhari
- Rest + OAuth Integration in Lightning – Mohammed Rizwan
- Demystifying Identity Architecture in Salesforce – Mahesh Kumar
- Heroku – A Polyglot Platform, Architecture & Add-ons – Ashish Tondare
- Mysterious Blockchain – Naveen Dhanaraj
- AI in Marketing Cloud – Gajendra Singh
- Einstein for Service – Raja Kondreddy
- Deep dive into the world of Pre Sales – Rupesh Bhatia
- AppExchange – How to transform an idea into an App – Sudeep Reddy Babu
- Einstein Analytics The Secret Weapon for ISV’s – Srikanth Reddy
- Marketing Cloud can make you the Hulk of your Industry – Shrey Sharma
- Top 5 Salesforce Integration Patterns – Mahesh Shenoy
CEPTES will showcase it’s flagship product DataArchiva at AppExchange Demo Jam
Demo Jam is a show where 6 partners will showcase their most compelling app in a super short, no fluff, 3-minute demo. The show will be hosted by a well-known Salesforce MVP and at the end, the attendees will vote live on a winner. It is a big stage for DataArchiva to showcase what it offers along with 5 other leading Salesforce partners.
DataArchiva is the ONLY Native Data Archiving Solution for Salesforce powered by Big Objects help Salesforce users periodically archive their unused/historical data and store it at a native level without compromising data integrity with seamless access. The Gartner-listed solution which is also certified by Salesforce to work with US Gov Cloud, will reduce data storage costs significantly (80% and more), improve application performance and also meet compliance requirements. Many top enterprises from varied industries are currently using DataArchiva for their Salesforce data archival and within a span of one year, DataArchiva has become one of the top data archiving solutions for Salesforce.
Check the App here.
So, come and cheer us and see how DataArchiva is challenging the status quo.